abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I cant watch Discord Streams while i am connected to Vodafone Home DSL (FritzBox)
oegretli
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,I cant watch Discord Streams while i am connected to Vodafone Home DSL (FritzBox). It says as below. But once i change my connection from home wifi to mobile internet. I can easily watch. I've tried to watch discord in both pc app and mobile app. It behaves same. My internet connection is 200 Mbps. It is not slow or insufficient for this. I am suspicious about the FritzBox. It might be restricting the network. Could someone  please help me?

Adsız 5.png

3 Antworten 3
MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @oegreti,

I'm sorry that there are problems retrieving the Discord streams.

You write that the broadband speed seems not to be the issue when trying to connect to Discord.

So, the problems could indeed be due to the router settings.

If you need help with the Fritz!Box settings, it's probably best you check out the AVM support options first.

You can find them on https://avm.de/service/support/

If, however, this does not help or you suspect, the trouble might, after all, be caused by a network issue, you can, of course, contact our support team.

Here is where you will find the necessary contact details: How to contact Vodafone service.

Fingers crossed your issue will be solved soon.

Best

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks for the answer, i redirect the issue to AVM ( FritzBox). Lets see what would they say. But i saw another topic here says Fritzbox was the issue. I thought that would be the case on mine as well.
https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/St%C3%B6rungen-im-Kabel-Netz/Starke-Pingschwankungen-verhindern-Discord...

Hello,

did you solve it did you get an answer from avm? I have the same problem. It does work over 5g over my phone but not with my router.