abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL keeps dropping out a few times a day
Fontes
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have noticed that many people are facing similar issues, making it nearly impossible to work when the DSL connection drops out multiple times a day. I am using a Fritzbox router.

I attempted to resolve the issue by resetting the router through the removal of the power cable. While this temporarily restores the connection, the problem persists. Attached, I am sending the report from Fritzbox, highlighting that the internet has already dropped out 38 times today. In total, there have been 206 dropouts this month. The quality of service is crucial for my work, especially since I am working from home and need a stable connection to the company servers. I am concerned about the impact of this unreliable service on my work, and I am paying for a service that is not meeting my expectations.

Please provide advice on how to address and resolve this issue.

3 Antworten 3
Kristina8
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi I have the same issue since few weeks. I am as well working almost all the time from home and it is actually not acceptable be dropping off from calls...

Did you found any solution to your problem? I am still fighting with Vodafone service, however until now no good progress......

MariaK
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Our customer support team will be happy to take a look.

We need personal information from you for this.

Please contact us via one of the following channels:

WhatsApp chat under the phone number 0172 1217212

Facebook service page at vod.af/FB-Service

Twitter service page at vod.af/vfservice

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Fontes
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Regrettably, the problem persists despite receiving an SMS from Vodafone yesterday (yes the problem was already reported in other channels), stating that they did not detect any further anomalies. However, the occurrence of the issue was reported 18 times just yesterday (as visible in the attached report).