abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL initial setup problem
alexander_p
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo!

i have contract for DSL internet, i waited for a month for Deutsche telecom to setup line and yesterday (05.06.22) it should happen... i waited for 4 hours, nobody came but i got message from Vodafone that line was setup, i started to configure router Fritz!Box 7530, it took time as device was already used... so factory settings were modified (except admin password, luckily)

at some point i managed to setup MIC code in router, after 5 min device reported that operation can not be completed due to timeout, i went through troubleshooting sequence at least 4 times, everytning was plugged out/in, restarted... but no changes - DSL connection can not be established

i requested new MIC code, made 2 more attempts but it didn't help as well, as result i spent whole day trying to fix it

my assumption is that line was not setup after all, may be it can be done without visiting appartment but i doubt

the major problem here is that i don't speak German and phone line is ony way to communicate with Vodafone support... so i am kind of stuck, is there way out of here?

1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi alexander_p,

I will have a look into this. Please send me a private message with your name, DSL customer number and mobile phone number.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!