abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DLS not working
Dashrath
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Team,

My DSL connection is not working since yesterday but still it's not working, Whenever I call Customer care nobody speaks english, could you please fix the issue.

Br,

Dashrath

5 Antworten 5
HeikeF
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Dashrath,

I´m very sorry about that. 😞

Feel free to get in touch via Facebook  or Twitter . There we will help you very gladly in English.

Best regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Dashrath
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @HeikeF ,

It seems like the internet line is broken, As one of your customer care told me to reset the router and I did then afterwords when I tried to activate my DSL again but when the router try to connect to Vodafone network during setup fails. Could you please send the technical team to fix the issue.? 

Hi Dashrath, 

I think we could help you on Facebook, right? 

Dashrath
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @HeikeF ,

On facebook also nobody know the status about my DSL connection problem. They just said technical ticket has been opened that's it. But the problem is bigger as the internet line has been broken at building level I guess and technical person need to visit and fix.

Br,

dashrath

Michi

Hi @Dashrath ,

if there is already a trouble ticket, engineering is on it and will contact you should your involvement be required. Please be patient a little longer. The colleagues are on it.

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund