abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Changing Kabel to GigaCube
kalii8
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Due to horrendus quality of Kabel (I have Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable) I would like to find out if I am able to change the tarif to GigaCube (or maybe you can recommend me other more stable option). I am most of the time working from home, online. Having a more stable connection than Vodafone can offer with the Kabel is extremely important to me.

Regarding quality of Kabel. My postal code is 12105 Berlin. Almost every day for months I have to restart the router 2-3 times daily because the Internet "hangs". Cherry on top so far has been October where the Internet has been completely gone already at the beginning of the week for a whole business day + is now gone since yesterday's afternoon with no estimate to fix. This is not acceptable for me.

An Deinem Anschluss liegt eine sogenannte Rückwegstörung vor, die Deine Internet- und Telefon-Verbindung einschränken kann. Falls nötig, lass bitte unseren Techniker Deinen Anschluss prüfen. Die Störung beheben wir so schnell wie möglich. Vielen Dank. Ein aktueller Zeitpunkt für die Behebung der Störung liegt derzeit nicht vor.

2 Antworten 2
Claudia
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello kalii8,

typically a return path disrupter may cause disconnects or a slow Upload but a complete outage is rather unlikely. I would like to check this, for that I will need your customer number, the name and address and the birth date of the contract owner. Please send all the details in a private message and reply here in this thread afterwards.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Claudia

Hello kalii8,

does a different DNS help when there is no connection? The modem signal looks good and the modem is online for more than four days, was that when the problem occured the last time? The return path is fine as well.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!