abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL connectivity failure
saikatchatrg
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I started a new DSL contract with Vodafone. The connection was set up on 25th May. Starting from that day, there was no single day when we had uninterrupted service. We work online and this is just not the solution we were looking for. From the Vodafone hotline I tried choosing the English speaking option, but everytime there was a German speaker who refused to speak in English. I do not know what is going on. I need an urgent help. Otherwise I have to stop or go to consumer protection.

Best

9 Antworten 9
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey saikatchatrg,

I'm sorry that your landline is not working stable.

Sadly there is no dedicated english speaking hotline. Most agents should be able to handle a call nevertheless.

Frequent disconnects are most likely a defect with the landline itself, this needs to be checked by a technician.

Feel free to send me a private message with your dsl customernumber and a mobilenumber.
Therefore click on my name/avatar -> then the big red button on the right side.

I'll have a closer look into it.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
lsaa
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Lets go together to the customer protection office!!

I Have the same problem!! brand new Business DSL contract! 

10407 Berlin

It is outrageous, I will save the LOG from the Router with the Downtime!!

WE CANNOT WORK LIKE THIS, NOR WATCH MOVIES OR PLAY! 

INTERNET IS A HUMAN RIGHT! WHAT A JOKE!!

For last two days, the DSL connection is not even remaining stable for 10 min. Working from home is totally impossible with such a connection. I dont know what I am paying for. When I call the customer service, they are too rude and always say that I reached a wrong department. Wonderful!!

This is a disgrace to modernity!

want to watch a movie and DSL is interrupted for 5 minutes every half an hour!!!!! it is my fault apparently, my fault that i choose this company!

Today a technician visit was scheduled and no one showed up. Although I got a message that the problem is resolved. Well, nothing has been resolved. I had a business scheduled and it was a super disaster. The fact is Vdaone must refund me the money I have paid for these months. I did not get the service even for a single day.

HeikeF

Hi saikatchatrg,

You are already in contact with us via PN.

We will therefore also get back to you in a PN.

Best regards

Heike

Divina
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

We have the same issue. Brand New DSL here in 80809 Munich. What a shame. It's a big mistake for me to choose vodafone! Very unprofessional. I work from home and it's always a disaster. 

The customer care is horrible. There is an English speaking operation option. Whenever I choose that, some German speaking person takes the call. 

Andre

There is no dedicated english speaking hotline for dsl.
Mobilecustomers can say/choose "operator" and get connected with an english speaking hotline.

I understand that this is really upsetting. But thats nothing we as a company can change shortterm.
I'll keep adressing the feedback internally. Thats all i can do.

Cheers,
Andre