abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wondering if anyone has tested gaming laptops on Vodafone's 5G network. How's the performance?
adamsmithad
Rookie
Rookie

Hey everyone,

I recently got a gaming laptop and I'm considering switching to Vodafone's 5G network for my internet connection. I wanted to know if anyone here has tested gaming laptops on Vodafone's 5G network and could share their experience with the performance.

I've heard mixed reviews about 5G networks for gaming, with some people mentioning issues like latency and dropouts. However, I've also come across posts where people have had stable connections with no latency or dropouts.

I'm particularly interested in how the Vodafone 5G network performs for gaming. Does it provide a stable and reliable connection? Are there any noticeable issues with latency or dropouts? And how does it compare to other options like WiFi or wired connections?

Any insights or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

1 Antwort 1
DennyW
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi @adamsmithad 

It always depends on how well the network is developed in your area. And it can vary depending on the load. It is not possible to make a general statement. The best thing is to try it out.

Kind regards
Denny

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!