abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Porting my phone number from Vodafone to another provider
bdd
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I applied to port my phone number from Vodafone to another provider. I am a prepaid customer. My new provider told me that I need to share with Vodafone my number porting declaration. I found it requires filling this document and will send it to Vodafone by physical mail. Is there a faster way to process this? like an email address to send the document, I don't want to call support for this. 

Edit: @bdd moved from the Mobilfunk- to the CallYa board, as it is a CallYa tariff

10 Antworten 10
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

You can scan the document and upload it to MeinVodafone using the contact form. But it always takes a few days for the opt-in to be set. Unfortunately, you can't speed it up.

bdd
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

I submitted the document via the contact form but no news or confirmation since the submission. Can someone help me with this?  It has been almost a week. 

You will receive a confirmation via SMS, which usually takes about 2-3 working days.

bdd
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

It is the 19th of December (more than a month) and Vodafone still hasn't processed my porting request. I sent the same document by mail (post) even though online form submission should be enough and yet still no response. This is terrible customer service.  

Do your details on the form exactly match the data stored at Vodafone? Otherwise the number will of course not be released. You can check this by adding the CallYa number with your customer password to MeinVodafone.

bdd
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

The only data mismatch was related to my address as when I signed up with CallYa (from branch) I was living at another address. I got strange SMS from Vodafone a couple of days stating they updated my address to my current address. I didn't request this and the only way they know this is if they got my number porting opt-in form by post. (with my recent address). Other than that my data matches. 

In case they didn't process my first request because of address mismatch (and now updated) I will send a second mail to make sure that my request for the porting is processed. 

Add your CallYa tariff to MeinVodafone, then you can check exactly which data is stored and adjust it if necessary.

Grautvornix
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @bdd,

we can manage that.

Please send me a private message with the mobile Number and the form.

I will take care of the activation immediately.

You will receive an SMS confirmation.

Best Regards

Grautvornix

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you very much! This has been going for almost a month without an acknowledgment from Vodafone even though I sent the form both online and offline. 

I will send you my phone number and signed form immediately via PM.