abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Lost SIM card
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Sorry I don't really speak German. I lost my Vodafone CallYa SIM card. I want to get a replacement SIM card however I'm not in Germany and won't be able to return for many months. Can the SIM card be sent overseas (doesn't seem to be possible to use a foreign address)?

I already ordered a replacement SIM card using the address of a mail forwarding service in Germany, however they told me they can't accept SIM cards, so I would like to cancel this order if possible (maybe it has already gone through).

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

I doubt Vodafone will send the SIM card overseas.

And usually the SIM card is sent to the address that is registered in your account and not to any address that you may choose - as it may be a fraudulent request...

Conzi01
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Gelöschter User,

card exchange abroad is possible. I will be happy to look at the status of the exchange already made.

Please send me the relevant phone number and your customer password with link from this thread via PN  Please also write the delivery address.

Regards,

Conzi01

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund