abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

URGENT Gigacube kündigung widerrufen
LorenzoF
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi there,

tomorrow my Gigacube contract will expire ,since I already canceled the renewal and tomorrow is the last day of the 24 months contract. But, since I'm still waiting to receive my new cable contract, I'm afraid that I might be and up without internet for a few days or weeks, while waiting.

That's why I would like to reverse my cancellation; but, if I do so, I don't know for how long it will last. one month? Or 24 months again?

I hope someone can give me an answer soon, thank you!

Lorenzo

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi LorenzoF,

Thanks for elaborating on this.

Withdrawing the cancellation does not entail a new 24 month period.

Instead, you can just continue using the old contract - and you keep the option to cancel at short notice, that is, within a month.

Hopefully, you seized the opportunity to withdraw the cancellation.

Have a nice Sunday 🙂

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Andre

Hey LorenzoF,

once the Gigacube is cancelled,  its most likely not possible to reactivate the simcard.

If we revoke the cancellation without changing anything else (like a bigger tarrif) you can cancle the contract with 1 month notice, since the initial 24 months were fullfilled.

Did you try to get in touch with the customerservice for example via whatsapp? We Moderators are happy to help, but it will take 1-2 days, which is most likely too late in this case.

Cheers,
Andre

LorenzoF
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear @Andre,

thank you for your answer. Actually, there's an option on MeinVodafone to withdraw easily your cancellation.

It says that, by doing this, you can just continue to use your old contract. My only worried was about how long would the contract last, if I could still cancel it with with one month forewarning or there's a new expiration date.

Hope my explanation was enough clear.

MichaM

Hi LorenzoF,

Thanks for elaborating on this.

Withdrawing the cancellation does not entail a new 24 month period.

Instead, you can just continue using the old contract - and you keep the option to cancel at short notice, that is, within a month.

Hopefully, you seized the opportunity to withdraw the cancellation.

Have a nice Sunday 🙂

Regards

Micha

LorenzoF
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you, @MichaM!

I decided to wait for my new Kabel contract, hope it will arrive soon. Then, I didn't withdraw my cancellation, but thanks for your information.

As far as I remember, I don't need to give the Gigacube router back to the Vodafone shop, after the end of the 24 months of contract. Am I right?

Andre

Hey LorenzoF,

as long as you did not cancle the gigacube within the 30 day try&buy period - its your property.
You do not need to bring it back to the vodafoneshop then.

Cheers

,Andre