abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Termination of Mobile phone Contract
Kameran
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Vodafone team,

I've terminated my kabel contract and I thought that the mobile phone will be terminated together... however, that was not the case. I'd like you to guide me with what are the steps for me to apply for a contract termination. The reason I want to termiante my contract it's because I'm leaving Germany for good and unfortunately I won't be needing this service anymore.

I'd like to mention that I have been out of Germany for 4 months now and I will be coming back this December for 2 weeks to de-register(abmeldung) and finish other of my open contracts. This December the contract should be reaching the 24th months since the creation of the contract. Please keep in mind that I am not in Germany anymore and I'd like for an online terminat if possible.

Kind regards,

Kameran

4 Antworten 4
Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Kameran,

so sorry you left!

I´m confident we will find a good way for cancellation.

When you are back in Germany in December, it would be fine to use on your mobile phone contract?

What will happen with you bank account?
When will you leave Germany again?

Thanks

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Kameran
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi @Su,

Thank you for your reply!

I'm coming back to Germany on 9th of December and will be leaving on 20th of December.

I will not be using my Vodafone mobile phone during that period and regarding the bank account, I will be closing it "commerzbank", however, my n26 German account will still be open for any type of transactions, fees, etc.. that need to be covered.

Kind regards,

Kameran

Sandra-K

Hello,

please send me a PN  with the following data:

- Your Vodafone number

- Your customer password

- the note "I would like to cancel my Vodafone number".

- a callback number and a time frame in which I can reach you well

Please also briefly describe that you have left Germany and in which country you now live.

We will certainly find a solution.

Many greetings,

Sandra

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, I've sent you a private message. Looking forward to your reply!

Kind regards,

Kameran