abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Connection Fee Reimbursement
SaurabhAditya
Rookie
Rookie

Hi,

I purchased Iphone 15 pro max with Gigakombi offer from Logitel and as per the deal I can get the connection price i.e. Euro 39.99.

back from Vodafone once my contract is active. Could you please help me how to get this money back?
Also, in offer it is stated that I can bring my old mobile number to Vodafone and I will get Euro 100. So, my number is already ported into Vodafone, where I can check this amount?

Thanks,

2 Antworten 2
ExO90
Netz-Profi
Netz-Profi

For the Gigakombi you need to ask the Support to activate it, its not automatically activated. Also you get your 100€ within 180 days after you ported yournumber if im not mistaken. Im not enterily sure but that should be listed on ur contract u got from vodafone.

You can check if you got it on your first and if you unlucky on your second invoice.

Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @SaurabhAditya,

Additional to @ExO90 post you can see in your screenshot (below) that you should use the MeinVodafone App to get your conection fee back. Logitel should give VF an info that your contract is active and VF will activate the refund button in the app. 👍