abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

First-time activation: internet led is blinking with a red light
mafiraaa
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi!

I installed my router as instructed 14 days ago but the LED for the internet indicator is blinking red. I can connect to the wifi but there is no internet connection. Can you please help me schedule a visit of a technician to check it out?

PS: I got an email saying my contract has been activated. However, I haven't received my activation code via letter yet. I thought this had to do with it, but not sure.

4 Antworten 4
J0hann
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hallo @mafiraaa,

please contact our customer service via these contact channels.

My friends will help.

BR J0hann 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
mafiraaa
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@J0hann I have contacted them but:

1) the technician never called me to book the appointment.

2) when I try to call again, no one speaks English

3) when someone speaks english, they transfer me to another person who doesn't and just hangs the phone on me.

I have been without internet for 22 days now. Not sure what else to do. The letters with the activation code never arrive -- I've called multiple times. I'm stuck on an endless loop with Vodafone now -- something as simple as scheduling a technician visit shouldn't take this long.

@J0hann  I have contacted them but:

1) the technician never called me to book the appointment.

2) when I try to call again, no one speaks English

3) when someone speaks English, they transfer me to another person who doesn't and just hangs the phone on me.

I have been without internet for 22 days now. Not sure what else to do. The letters with the activation code never arrive -- I've called multiple times. I'm stuck on an endless loop with Vodafone now -- something as simple as scheduling a technician visit shouldn't take this long.

We are sorry about that. Please contact our customer support again. 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!