abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wrong invoice/bill calculation for Cable contract
Sherzad
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Greetings and respects,

I have a Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable contract. During the contract, the Vodafone customer service stated that it is free for 6 months, and I should either call Vodafone or come to the same office in person and ask to change it to 100 or 50 before six months. I was in the same office for almost the fifth month and Vodafone customer service changed it and told me it is finished.

I recently noticed that I was billed $ 5.58 in July and $ 3.99 a month since then. In November the bill is € 53.91.

Yesterday I was in the same office again, Vodafone customer service told me that his colleague downgraded my contract, but it is not accepted by Vodafone. The office itself is Vodafone and I wonder which Vodafone?

Can someone please help me with all these bills and invoices that I have received and why is this happening to me?

Best regards,

Sherzad

4 Antworten 4
R4mona
Moderator:in

Hi Sherzad,

Thank you for your message.

I have just taken a closer look at your data. According to my system, you are still using our Red Internet & Phone 1000. Unfortunately, there is no evidence of a downgrade.

Did you receive an order confirmation for the change in the shop or by email?

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi R4mona,

Thanks for your response.

It was end-of-July/early-August I personally went to the Vodafone office located in Duisburg Forum. The in-charge Vodafone employee downgraded and told me it is done. He did not give me any paper.

Last week again I personally went to the same office. The in-charge Vodafone employee looked on his computer and he told me the other Vodafone employee downgraded but the request was rejected by the higher Vodafone department. He did not know the reason for the rejection. I also explicitly mentioned I don't want the protection plan and they told me I will receive a call from Vodafone.

Best regards,

Sherzad

R4mona

Hi Sherzad,

I can only find one of your contracts in my system. According to the data I have, you are using our Red Internet & Phone 1000. Unfortunately, a downgrade is not apparent to me.

Did the colleague in the shop note that the change should take place in the 7th month of the contract? It is noted in the system that the downgrade was rejected because you already have a contract (see above) with us.

Best regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi R4mona,

Many thanks for your follow-up.

Yes, the Vodafone colleague in the shop was aware of this and he even mentioned that to me.

For your info, I also received an email from this address kundenservice@unitymedia.de to confirm the downgrade to Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable. I confirmed and replied to the email. But still, I want to know what happens to the additional payment I was charged including the fee for the Internet security protection.

Best regards,

Sherzad