abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Waiting for cable instalation
polinai
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Good morning,

I have contracted a cable connection to my house and a GB tariff for my phone. 

For more than 3 weeks I've been waiting for the cable installation in my apartment. I did not even receive the router. I have tried calling the company in charge of this procedure more than 20 times, but no one picked up the phone. I went several times to the Vodafone office to try and solve the problem, but the only thing they do is give me more phone numbers to call (some of which are even out of service) and send me on endless loops.

I was forced to use my phone as a Hotspot, but the connection in the buildings is so bad that I have to put my phone outside in the window so it at least works a little bit. I have already been charged almost 70€ for the phone GB that has a horrible connection and is not allowing me to work from home.

I really need a solution now or I will be forced to cancel the contract for not providing services.

1 Antwort 1
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello polinai,

welcome to the community.

I am so sorry that the connection has not been activated until now and you have such a stress with it. This is really not a good start. 😞

Unfortunately, I can't access your record at this point. Therefore, I would like to ask you to contact my colleagues directly on Twitter or Facebook. Feel free to write them a private message and they will find a solution together with you.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!