abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Request for cancellation of contract and compensation
estefaniacajo
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Customer number: XXX  

Dear Sir or Madam,  

I have had a contractual relationship with you for the provision of WiFi home spot access since the date stated: 03.09.2022 

Please take due note of the grounds for cancellation: 

1.    The internet has been unstable or completely unavailable on several occasions. Please note dates are in the DD/MM/YYYY format: 

(a)  No internet connectivity between 01/03/2023 till about 15/03/ 2023. Complaint was registered with Vodafone, and we were informed by Vodafone representative of issues/ incompatibility of Vodafone’s hardware with that of the building. 

(b)  Unstable and poor internet connectivity on 18/04/2023, 26/04/2023, 27/04/2023, and 28/04/2023. 

(c)  Unstable or no connectivity on 15/06/2023, and between 26/06/2023 to 29/06/2023. 

(d)  No internet since 2/08/2023 till date. The reiterate point 1 (a), a lot of Vodafone connections within the building are down or completely inactive including my own. Complaints have been made by several users to Vodafone, but no solution has been reached till date. 

(e)  I have paid in full and without delay for your services, even though there has been clear lack of service. 

(f)    I am moving to a different address on 01/09/2023.  

I am therefore exercising my extraordinary right of termination in accordance with § 60 para. 2 TKG and giving notice of termination in due time. 

I also request information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO as to what personal data you have stored about me, for what purposes you process it or have it processed. Provide me with a copy of my personal data processed by you free of charge. 

I also direct you to offer due compensation in this regard as I have paid in full for all these months. I share this internet connection with my flat mate (Vivekanand Bhardwaj), and both of us are lawyers completing their Master’s degree. We have suffered greatly both in our professional and academic work, in terms of time, money, mental peace and otherwise. 

I also ask you to confirm the termination of the contract. For this purpose, I set you a two-week deadline from receipt of the message. 

If you do not comply with my extraordinary termination, I will inform the Federal Network Agency and reserve the right to take legal action. 

Yours sincerely, 

Estefania Cajo 

Vivekanand Bhardwaj 

Kundennummer aus Datenschutzgründen gelöscht!

1 Antwort 1
andreasabaad
SuperUser
SuperUser

Seit 08/22 Ist ist dies ein reines Kunden helfen Kunden Forum. 

Du musst dich an die offiziellen Kontaktstellen wenden.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954