abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Request for Assistance and Refund Regarding Internet Billing Issue
VishalAkkalkot
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am writing to address a billing concern regarding my recent internet connection. As per the terms of the agreement, the new connection I obtained for my new apartment was supposed to be free for the first six months. However, I was surprised to receive a bill amounting to 45.21 euro. I had previously closed my old connection when I moved, so I am unsure why I am being charged for a service that should be complimentary during this introductory period. I urgently request your assistance in resolving this matter and obtaining a refund for the erroneous charges. I appreciate your prompt attention to this issue and look forward to a swift resolution that will alleviate any further inconvenience. Please feel free to contact me via email or phone if you require any additional information.

*** @VishalAkkalkot, thread moved from mobile phone to cable internet board! ***

3 Antworten 3
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Do I understand that correctly: at your old place you had a contract with Vodafone that you terminated at the move, then signed a new contract with Vodafone at the new place? If that is the case, you do not qualify for a new contract  bonus, that would only be possible after a 3 month waiting period.

That aside: you are in a customer-to-customer forum, no individual support is available here. For support in English, use the Facebook or Twitter contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Yes, your understanding is correct. I terminated the contract as it was about to finish (it was a 2-year contract).
I have been to the Vodafone store from where got my first connection. A representative in the office himself helped me to cancel the old contract and suggested getting a new one as I was moving to a different apartment.

I believe he should be aware of these rules. (Additional information -- I had DSL connection earlier and now I have cable connection)

But thanks for your reply I will try to continue with my concern on Facebook.

In that case you might get lucky because of the technology switch. Please always keep in mind that the stores are operated independently and not by Vodafone itself. They make their money with selling new contracts and therefore (too) often don't offer the best solution for the customer but the best for themself. They also are not part of the official Vodafone support system. Good luck!