abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Payment/account balance
brainless100p
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable
Hello. I have two questions. 
I paid first bill for internet 33.56 EUR. This payment still isn't noted. Then i logged into vodafone account and in bookmark kontostand account balance was -67,12 and i paid full ammount. (33.56 first time and 67.12 second time). After what time the transfer should be visible on the website? And whats happend when i send to much money? It will go for the next bill or you will send it back?
I would like to add that the second week has passed since the first payment.

I hope you understood my message.

Edit: Screenshot removed, because invoice number was visible. Moni (MOD)

3 Antworten 3
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello brainless100p,

I would be happy to help you. Have you checked the bank details again to make sure that you have used the correct reason for payment?

Which contract do you use and which federal state do you come from?

You are in the right place in your customer portal. There you can check online whether your transfer has already been received. Don't worry, it will remain on your customer account and will be offset against your next bill.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I came from Poland. I've sended money on this account DE13380700590045335700. And account balance for today is -134.24. You still are aurę I shouldn't worry about that?

Nancy

Hello brainless100p,

the bank details are correct. You currently have a credit balance of the amount you mentioned on your customer account. Forgive me for asking, but what are you worried about?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!