abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Moving in Hessen
Ariel17
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

There is no online moving selection available in Hessen region but only a Telephone no with German speaking.

Is there any other  e-mail or telephone no. Who can arrange the moving service with English speakers?

Thanks!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Thanks you and yes. I had just sent it yesterday and received the feedback too. 

have a nice day!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

As a VFW / ex-UM customer, you can also report your move by email in german. Please enter your customer data and customer number as well as the relocation date and the new address.
However, you can also do this in MeinVodafone under "My data - Addresses - Transfer order".

Unfortunately the transfer service in mein data does not work for Hessen region. It only direct to a phone no. 08008888786

the email you provide is the unitymedia customer service. Is there a customer service of Vodafone? I have my contact with Vodafone. 

In Hessen, your contractual partner is Vodafone West / ex-Unitymedia. The linked email address is correct. There is no email address at Vodafone Deutschland / ex-Kabel Deutschland.

Ok! Thanks! I will try it!

R4mona
Moderator:in

Hey Ariel17,

Sorry to keep you waiting.

I have just checked your customer account. According to my information, your mail was processed and answered on 16.09.2021. In my system it is stored that we unfortunately can't supply your new address. Therefore, the cancellation of your contract was entered for the end of the minimum contract period (12.02.2023).

In the next step, we need your certificate of registration. As soon as we have received this, we will adjust your termination date due to the special termination (3 months to the end of the month). Of course, you will then also receive a confirmation of cancellation.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thanks for your feedback. I do not receive the feedback by mail about the termination. 

can you let me know which e-mail address I should send the certificate of registration? Is there a case number I should put when I send it? Thanks.

R4mona

Hi Ariel17,

I am very sorry for my late feedback. Smiley (traurig)

Have you sent us your registration certificate in the meantime? If not, please use the following e-mail address: kundenservice@unitymedia.de. My colleagues will then adjust your termination date due to the special termination period (3 months to the end of the month from the date of relocation on the certificate) and send you an up-to-date termination confirmation.

Kind regards

R4mona

Thanks you and yes. I had just sent it yesterday and received the feedback too. 

have a nice day!

R4mona

Hey Ariel17,

I'm really pleased that your concern has already been resolved. Smiley (fröhlich)

I will gladly pass on your thanks and wish you a wonderful day.

Kind regards

R4mona