abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Letter to downgrade
Cwakim
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello everyone,

I received a letter today from Vodafone that I did not truly understand. 

I have the Red Internet 1000 Cable and the letter, from what I understood is saying that my contract is 100 cable? I then scanned the barcode and it said order submitted.

I am new to Germany and not very experienced with German. Could someone help me understand what happened?

thank youIMG_1367.jpeg

IMG_1368.jpeg

4 Antworten 4
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

It looks to me like when you ordered your 1000 connection it came with the option to downgrade it to a slower (and cheaper) connection after 6 months. To use that option one has to order that switch within the first 6 months - did you do that? That would explain the new minimum contract time of 18 months stated in the Vertragszusammenfassung (order overview). With the scanning of the QR code you confirmed that order and Vodafone will process it. If you did not order this switch, you need to contact support quickly! To do that in english, use the social media channels listed here, it can not be done via this customer-to-customer forum:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

Hey @Peter_Co thank you for your response.

Do you think if I pass by the store where I got my contract they would be able to fix it for me? As they do speak english

The local stores are usually not run by Vodafone but are operated by independent 3rd parties and mostly sell contracts. They are not part of the support system, so they are very limited in what they can do. I would strongly recommend to use one of the official support channels.

I sent them a Twitter message now hopefully they respond in time.

it's so weird that all it takes is a scan of a qr code to downgrade a contract though... anyway thank you for the help