abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

How to move my kabel contract to another city
AhmedHalle
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello.. 

I have a kabel Internet contract with vodafone for more than 4 years. Now, I moved suddenly to another state in Germany due to new work... I was searching for a flat in the new city for a while and finally found something.. I want to make my router working in the new apartment.

I do not speak good German.. I called customer service today and told them my new address... After long discussion, I was told that I can now immediately use the Internet in the new apartment and that I will also receive a new router as a replacement for previous problematic router .. 

Later, i tried to connect the router and still there is no Internet.. I called customer service again and I was told that they can not see any info that I changed the address.. Now, I got lost and do not know exactly the current situation and how to make internet working in the new location.. 

I want some support from English-speaking customer service. I want to ensure that the new address is now registered on the system.. I can provide the necessary personal details as a private message. 

Thanks..

2 Antworten 2
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

For english support try the social media support channels, this forum here since August 2022 is only a customers-help-customers forum.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954

maxpower1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Unfortunately, the customer support is completely incompetent. You are better off if you cancel. You will save money anyway if you get a new contract via a comparison portal. I have unfortunately had my own bad experience with customer support over the last 5 months of emails and phone calls.