abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Sonthofen/ Kempten: Ausfall TV und Radio über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Help with changing an address
knowhow
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi! I'm moving to another apartment and trying to understand what I need to do to move my Internet contract there. The website states that there is a relocation service and that I can notify Vodafone "just in few clicks". However, when I press the button I see just a phone number. I was wondering if there is any other way to notify about my move? I'm really uncomfortable with calling for many reasons including not knowing German but not only that. Also communicating any details like contract numbers or addresse over a phone seems to be ineficient and error-prone so I guess there should be some forms that could be filled?

4 Antworten 4
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

In which state do you live in? 

Hessen, Nordrhein-Westfalen und Baden Württemberg - only by phone possible.

Another states can use the form linked in this post.

I'm in NRW. Wow, that's crazy. First they charge you hundreds of euros for nothing, ie the internet in the apartment where you don't live (my contract expires in a year) and then make the only way to avoid these charges to be inaccebile. It is very sad that even basic consumer rights are so poorly protected in Germany. 

"then make the only way to avoid these charges to be inaccebile. "

Phone not working? 

Alternative is every social media channel under the sky - you can wait here so someone can take care of it.

"It is very sad that even basic consumer rights are so poorly protected in Germany. "

Explanation needed.

Okay, I just want to report that I have called the number. It turned out less scary than I have thought. A person with whom I talked was very nice had no problem talking in English and everything was successfully resolved. I still would like to have an option to send request in a written form (as this could be way more accessible for people with special needs).