abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

GigaZuhause 100 Kabel cable cancellation
Djay99
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello fellow community, Sorry for asking my question in English, I moved to new apartment recently. I had an internet connection with mnet , with which I was very satisfied. I asked them to move my connection to new apartment, they provide vdsl at new apartment but for some reason I don’t have a socket for dsl in my apartment.

Now, I am thinking to move to Vodafone.I don’t know how long I am going to stay in Germany, since there is no plan without contract, I am thinking choose GigaZuhause 100 Kabel (have a socket for coax tho) so my main questions are:

1. Plan shows me that I have to pay 20€/ month for first 10months and after 50€/month. What happens if I want to cancel within first 10months ? Can I still cancel with 1 month notice period ? Or is there a rule to pay for complete contract period since it’s deal (I am not sure if it is a deal or just a normal price) ?

2. Same with the FRITZ!Box, it shows that I don’t have to pay for first 24 months and then 5€/month. If I cancel within 10 months, can I simply return the router back ? since I am getting lot of discounts (not only reduced plan rates but also 50€ starting credit, no provision fee..). I am bit worried that I may not be able to cancel in case I have to move abroad.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help or advice

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

You report the move to Vodafone, Vodafone will check if your contract is available at the new location, if not VF will terminate the contract - you don‘t have to do that yourself. You will have to provide proof of your move out of Germany.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You sign a contract with a minimum term of 24 months -- so the first chance to cancel the contract is to the end of those 24 months and not earlier. You therefor cannot cancel the contract after 10 months.

Sorry if I was not being clear, i meant if I am moving out of Germany before 10 months in that case I cannot take this connection with me, so can I cancel in those circumstances .? 

You report the move to Vodafone, Vodafone will check if your contract is available at the new location, if not VF will terminate the contract - you don‘t have to do that yourself. You will have to provide proof of your move out of Germany.

Thanks for your answer, and what about FRITZ!Box ? 

Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

The FRITZ!Box is part of your contract and will end with your Cable contract.