abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[Engish] old Unitymedia member - Cant access old account - Need to cancel contact
Agustin79
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I need cancel my current contract.

I moved from my apartment already many months ago and I'm unable to cancel my old contract as I don’t have the contract number nor can I access my old Unitymedia account. I tried following the details available by adding -VF at the end of my user account but this does not work.

I need help to sort out the issues as the current tools to regain access are not working, nor am I able to get any details how to retrieve my contract number. Please note that I have never received any invoice.

I desperately need support as I'm completely out of options how to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance

3 Antworten 3
natas666
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

in the statements of your bank account u should be able to find the contract number - reference.

normally it has 9 digits, ending with ..01 or ...02 or ..03 and so on.

if u find a number with 10 digits, ending as an e g with ...011 or ...021 - u will have to cancel the last "1" 

don't know why the banks add an additional "1" sometimes..

otherwise try the hotline support

Many thanks for the details on how to identify my contract 🙂 this is very appreciated and of course a very important piece of information that I ndded, so I'm very grateful for the details!

In July I will have completed my 24month contract period, as I understand the extension is done automatically unless I inform my desired not to do so:

• Is there a way to inform my desired Vodafone NOT to extend my contact that is not through the phone? 
    My German skills are still very far from being able to communicate this by phone, I have tried a few times but cannot maintain the conversation. So if this can be done by mail or other means it would be my prefered option.

Thanks in advance!

use the "Search" (german: "Suche") on Vodafone.de with the german word "Kündigung"

- means cancellation of the contract.

"wie kündige ich meinen Vertrag" - opens a form to do it