abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Direct Debit payments are not working
Vihk
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

So I have my bank account setup with my cable contract for direct debit and was expecting to be billed monthly, so far it's been 2 months but nothing has happened. I get the invoice in my documents, but it doesn't get paid automatically. My bank account is a foreign one, maybe that is the problem? But it shows my bank details correctly. Is there another way I can pay these bills correctly, or a way to fix this? I don't want them to start piling up.

Thank you!

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There should be bank accounting information on the invoice to where you can transfer the money.

And there's also a problem that some foreign banks don't support SEPA core direct debit...

But then how would that account know I'm the one transferring money, would that work? The payment method shows up as "Payment by direct debit". Can I really trust that just transferring money to that account without any clear transaction number or whatever, to clarify that it is me paying for this specific thing, would work? There has to be a proper way of doing this right?