abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Help Request: Unexpected service charge + unfair upgrading of Tarif
J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear Vodafone team,

I am requesting for some help to resolve 2 unpleasant issues.

I experienced many internet connectivity issues in October & November (Vodafone router would reset on its own, the internet connection would drop multiple times a day, etc) and called customer service to resolve the issue.

I was first told that my Vodafone router is defective, and Vodafone sent me a new router. The drop outs improved with the new router, but continued to happen almost daily. I called customer service again, and was told that Vodafone will send a technician to check out the connection. I asked specifically if there will be a charge to this, and was informed that there will be no charge.

In addition, the customer service person told me that he is very sorry for my connectivity issues, and out of goodwill and compensation, he will give me a free upgrade of my tarif to Red Internet 250. I informed him that I do not need this upgrade, and would rather get a free month. He said this is not possible as he can only offer the free upgrade. He said there will be no change  to my contract or cost...it is simply an upgrade to the connection speed. I accepted this since I was under the impression that this would not cost me in any way.

Fast forward to today: I noticed a large charge on my bank account, and checked the Vodafone invoice for November. I noticed 2 issues:

1) I was charged a Servicepauschale of 99,50euro, even though i was told there would be no charge.

2) My contract has been extended due to the upgrade to Red Internet 250. This is very upsetting and in my opinion an unfair business practice. I was knowingly misled into believing that the upgrade was a compensation for the connectivity issues, and that there would be no charge/change to my contract. Because of this confirmation from the customer service person, I did not check the details when I received the official letter for the upgrade.

Can someone please help me with these 2 issues? I am quite disappointed with these unfair business practices. I would like to be refunded for the Servicepauschale & for my contract to be reverted back to the original. For info: i called customer service to complain about these issues, but my german is not very good so I am not sure whether any concrete action has been taken to resolve the issues.

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi J12,

we get the thing with the lump sum solved. It's not justified in my eyes, so I'll have it refunded with the next invoice.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about the rate change. I can't understand the conversation and have to rely on the written confirmation. Sorry.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Are you sure that your connection is a DSL connection? I only know the service fee of € 99.50 from the TV cable sector.

J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Torsten,

you are right, I made a mistake and posted this in the wrong forum. I will post it over at the cable forum instead.

Thanks for the heads up!

Please do not open multiple posts on the same topic, these will be deleted.
I moved your thread to the correct board.
Please let us know which federal state you are from.

J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I am in Bayern

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi J12,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

PN sent. Thanks!

Lars

Hi J12,

we get the thing with the lump sum solved. It's not justified in my eyes, so I'll have it refunded with the next invoice.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about the rate change. I can't understand the conversation and have to rely on the written confirmation. Sorry.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
J12
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Lars,

Thank you for your help. It is much appreciated.