Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Extension to return router
Celina_2020
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi. My contract officially ended on 24 December, which was 1 week earlier than I expected, because I noticed Vodafone on 1 Dec that I moved to a new place with no Kabel. (1 month notice)

I was already on holiday for Xmas and new year and just back home yesterday.  I know that the returning period is 14 days. However, this is quite impossible, because most people would be on holiday or away from home. Therefore, I would like to kindly request for an extension. I've already requested a free shipment barcode from your coworkers. ( I don't know why it didn't come together with the confirmation letter!) I should receive it tomorrow, then I will send the router immediately back to Vodafone. 

I kindly ask for your understanding. I only had this holiday during Christmas and new year. I really didn't expect the contract terminated early and I simply couldn't return the router because I was traveling.

Thank you.

*** @Celina_2020, Thread moved from Community to cable board! ***

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Celina_2020,

I am happy to extend the return deadline for you. You now have two additional weeks to do it.

If you still have the return slip from the delivery at the start of the contract, you can use it for the return. Otherwise the hardware will be returned at your own expense.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Stephan

Hi Celina_2020,

I am happy to extend the return deadline for you. You now have two additional weeks to do it.

If you still have the return slip from the delivery at the start of the contract, you can use it for the return. Otherwise the hardware will be returned at your own expense.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!