abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation DSL application
agtokty
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Dear Forum,

After I applied for DSL appliation a couple weeks ago but I could not receive the router device since I was not at home. So, than I thought my contract was not started since I didnt sign any document or receive any thing. But today I received an e-mail about invoice ("Rechnung") for activation. Please help me to cancel it. I could not talk with any customer service since they all speak German ( just arrived Germany, not found chance to learn yet unfourtunataly)

Here are some numbers written in invoice :

Verwendungszweck: XXX
Kundennummer: XXX

Kind regards,

Agit

Edit: @agtokty Customer and invoice number removed for data protection reasons. Please do not post any personal information publicly. Thanks.

Edit2: moved from DSL- to Cable-Board.

10 Antworten 10
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@agtokty  schrieb:

After I applied for DSL appliation a couple weeks ago but I could not receive the router device since I was not at home.

So the device was sent and you didn't accept it. This means that you have agreed into a contract and this contract is now running. It's up to you to now ask for a re-send of the router - but you have to pay from the moment on that it was sent to you in the first place as it's not Vodafones fault if you don't receive/accept the parcel.

@agtokty  schrieb:

So, than I thought my contract was not started since I didnt sign any document or receive any thing.

There doesn't need to be anything signed physically - if you order online, you don't need to sign anything in order for the contract to be legally binding.

And there is a big difference between "I did not receive any thing (because nothing was sent)" and "I did not receive anything (because I was not at home and thus didn't accept the parcel being sent to me)"...

You have a legally binding contract now that you have to pay for - you can only call the hotline and sincerely ask them that the router is sent to you for a second time.

And as the contractual language is German, support is also only given in that language - it's up to you to get a translator in case you aren't able to speak enough German right now. Support in any other language than the contractually agreed upon ones is given on a best effort base - which includes that there might be no support at all...

@agtokty  schrieb:

Please help me to cancel it.

You can cancel the contract to the end of the minimum contractual term, in most cases 24 months - there is no premature cancellation possible, especially if the fault was solely on your end (not accepting the parcel).

Thank you for reply @reneromann .

Is theere any particular phone number to call for asking  sending device again ? 

Ida
Moderator:in

Hi agtokty

Send me a PM:

full name

full address

date of birth

customer number

Please write here again as soon as the PM ist out.

Best regards

Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
agtokty
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @Ida , I just sent you a PM

Chr1ssy

Hi agtokty,

sadly your birthdate is still missing.

Please send it in your PM too.

Afterwards we will check your concern.

Best regards

Chr1ssy

Thanks for reminding @Chr1ssy   I sent you the requested informations with PM

Hello @Ida  and @Chr1ssy  any progress regarding my PMs  Frustrierte Smiley  ?

I sent an e-mail to Widerruf@unitymedia.de too, they did not anwser yet. I do not know if my cancellation request accepted or not.  So I could not move further, just waiting a result from your side.

Chr1ssy

Hey agtokty,

you're welcome. 🙂

We received your e-mail about the canceling. I forwarded your concern to our special department.

After they're done with the process, you will get a reply from them.

Due a technical mistake, your mails were closed. So that's why our special department did not recognized them. I'm really sorry for this!

Please be a little bit more patient till then. Thank you!

Kind regards

Chr1ssy

Hi @Chr1ssy ,

Thank you, I am still waiting. This week Vodafone took the amount of the bill (69,98 euro) from my bank account.

Btw I did not  receive any info from your side about the refund too. 

I know that the process takes a while, but at least I could get notified about confirmation of cancellation 

Best regards,

Agit