Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Siehe neueste
Cancellation DSL application
agtokty
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Dear Forum,

After I applied for DSL appliation a couple weeks ago but I could not receive the router device since I was not at home. So, than I thought my contract was not started since I didnt sign any document or receive any thing. But today I received an e-mail about invoice ("Rechnung") for activation. Please help me to cancel it. I could not talk with any customer service since they all speak German ( just arrived Germany, not found chance to learn yet unfourtunataly)

Here are some numbers written in invoice :

Verwendungszweck: XXX
Kundennummer: XXX

Kind regards,

Agit

Edit: @agtokty Customer and invoice number removed for data protection reasons. Please do not post any personal information publicly. Thanks.

Edit2: moved from DSL- to Cable-Board.

Mehr anzeigen
10 Antworten 10
reneromann
SuperUser

@agtokty  schrieb:

After I applied for DSL appliation a couple weeks ago but I could not receive the router device since I was not at home.

So the device was sent and you didn't accept it. This means that you have agreed into a contract and this contract is now running. It's up to you to now ask for a re-send of the router - but you have to pay from the moment on that it was sent to you in the first place as it's not Vodafones fault if you don't receive/accept the parcel.

@agtokty  schrieb:

So, than I thought my contract was not started since I didnt sign any document or receive any thing.

There doesn't need to be anything signed physically - if you order online, you don't need to sign anything in order for the contract to be legally binding.

And there is a big difference between "I did not receive any thing (because nothing was sent)" and "I did not receive anything (because I was not at home and thus didn't accept the parcel being sent to me)"...

You have a legally binding contract now that you have to pay for - you can only call the hotline and sincerely ask them that the router is sent to you for a second time.

And as the contractual language is German, support is also only given in that language - it's up to you to get a translator in case you aren't able to speak enough German right now. Support in any other language than the contractually agreed upon ones is given on a best effort base - which includes that there might be no support at all...

@agtokty  schrieb:

Please help me to cancel it.

You can cancel the contract to the end of the minimum contractual term, in most cases 24 months - there is no premature cancellation possible, especially if the fault was solely on your end (not accepting the parcel).

(1)
Mehr anzeigen
agtokty
Smart-Analyzer

Thank you for reply @reneromann .

Is theere any particular phone number to call for asking  sending device again ? 

Mehr anzeigen
Ida
Moderatorin
Moderatorin

Hi agtokty

Send me a PM:

full name

full address

date of birth

customer number

Please write here again as soon as the PM ist out.

Best regards

Ida

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Mehr anzeigen
agtokty
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @Ida , I just sent you a PM

Mehr anzeigen
Chr1ssy

Hi agtokty,

sadly your birthdate is still missing.

Please send it in your PM too.

Afterwards we will check your concern.

Best regards

Chr1ssy

Mehr anzeigen
agtokty
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks for reminding @Chr1ssy   I sent you the requested informations with PM

Mehr anzeigen
agtokty
Smart-Analyzer

Hello @Ida  and @Chr1ssy  any progress regarding my PMs  Frustrierte Smiley  ?

I sent an e-mail to Widerruf@unitymedia.de too, they did not anwser yet. I do not know if my cancellation request accepted or not.  So I could not move further, just waiting a result from your side.

Mehr anzeigen
Chr1ssy

Hey agtokty,

you're welcome. Smiley (fröhlich)

We received your e-mail about the canceling. I forwarded your concern to our special department.

After they're done with the process, you will get a reply from them.

Due a technical mistake, your mails were closed. So that's why our special department did not recognized them. I'm really sorry for this!

Please be a little bit more patient till then. Thank you!

Kind regards

Chr1ssy

Mehr anzeigen
agtokty
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @Chr1ssy ,

Thank you, I am still waiting. This week Vodafone took the amount of the bill (69,98 euro) from my bank account.

Btw I did not  receive any info from your side about the refund too. 

I know that the process takes a while, but at least I could get notified about confirmation of cancellation 

Best regards,

Agit

Mehr anzeigen