abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Cable Router Change
AghaSaad
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi Support, 

I have a very specific query and I would like an authentic and reliable answer from Vodafone, the situation is that we ordered Vodafone Cable Connection for our apartment, and unfortunately the Cable Router was not delivered and returned, now it has been almost a month and 4 tries to order it again and every single time its told to us it will be shipped and delivered in 3 to 4 days but no delivery,

DETAILS (Please read carefully):

the first time it was shipped and the person didn't deliver it despite of right address and name, but they later marked it as we refused it which was a lie as he didn't try to contact or waited and returned it back to Vodafone,

1 - now the question is will it be possible to get it from a private market and get it connected and use it until the router from Vodafone arrives (Don't know if its coming from Mars or some other planet), and will it be possible to change the router from temporary one to the one we get from Vodafone (hopefully soon), I am wiring it in English as i don't want to make wrong statement in German please help.

Also, as this has been so annoying and the onsite customer center, where we went for 6 times, are not very helpful anymore and we want this problem to be solved and the only viable solution i see is to get out of this contract and I want to know how to cancel this as we are being told its not possible to cancel and we have no use for this without a router, as this has already wasted our time (1.5 months) and money (using alternate and expensive options), so i want solid response and someone from management to help solve this issue.

Note: we didn't refused the router as per the records, it was not delivered to us and we are suffering because of not able to get it from DHL or Vodafone shop directly, someone please be responsible and help as this is clearly bad service.

Lastly I want to know how to complain about the bad service and how to get compensated for all the trouble as this clearly was a mistake going for Vodafone, i will never recommend it to anyone unless problem is promptly solved.

1 Antwort 1
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

You are in a customer-to-customer forum, this is not a contact channel to Vodafone and no individual support is available here. Also the stores are not part of the support system, they are mostly operated by 3rd parties who make their money by selling contracts. For support in English use the Twitter/X or Facebook contacts listed here:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292