Antwort

Lösung

Keine Geräte Aktivierung - TG3442DE
msasha
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

2022-06-19_21-41-59.jpg

Hello. 

I ordered a used router (Vodafone Station - TG3442DE) and can't activate it.

Can someone from the Vodafone team help me?

Thanks

12 Antworten 12
Kurtler
SuperUser
SuperUser

You can´t activate a used Vodafone router.

The router is permanently assigned to a different connection. The router should not have been sold at all.

Best regards Kurt

Bitte keine Anfragen über PN stellen!
Graógramán
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Just like it says in the message, the router is owned by Vodafone.

Where did you get this router? If you bought it from someone off Ebay or something similar you should ask for a refund. It won't be activated with your account. 

reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@msasha  schrieb:

I ordered a used router (Vodafone Station - TG3442DE) and can't activate it.

Why don't you just use the rental device that you got with your contract?

You won't be able to use a "used" rental device from another person without any contract at all -- and if you made a  cable contract with Vodafone, they include a rental device...

So if you have a contract with Vodafone, just use your rental device - if you don't, you'll first need to make a contract and will then get a rental device to your contract.

Thank you for information. 

Yes, you are right - this is "used" (previously used, connected to other person device).

Also I bought the device over ebay-kleinanzeigen and the sealer said twice - that "all worked fine", but not said that device can't be used anymore/second time. As I paid in cash, the seller doesn't want to refund/return.

Martin59
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi msasha,

as much as we would like to help you here: We cannot activate a device from us that is assigned to another user on your contract.

What reason was there to exchange your device?

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I had a previous two-year contract with Vodafone and use Vodafone station in bridge mode. The current contract I sign and use order fritzbox 6660 and there is no option to activate bridge mode.

Maybe Vodafone team can help me with bridge mode activation on rented frtizbox 6660? Or I have a option to replace router in currect contract to Vodafone station (or any other that support bridge mode)?

Thanks

@msasha  schrieb:

Maybe Vodafone team can help me with bridge mode activation on rented frtizbox 6660? 

in which federal state do you live?

I live in the Bayern region. 

in Bavaria Bridge Mode is only possible with the standard router (Vodafone Station)

if you need Bridge Mode you have to switch from Fritzbox to the Vodafone Station