abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

How to escape the poorest service in my life
khwarizmi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

This is my second time here complaining about a bad device. I subscribed to the Vodafone cablebox in November 2021. Every month, I get billed 43.98 Euros but in the last 8 months, I have only enjoyed 4 months of uninterrupted internet connectivity. This is because my device stopped working with all the (white) lights blinking continuously. The device was replaced about two months and the new one develops the same problem.

I am really sad that I am being ripped off monthly because I signed a contract I am obliged to keep while Vodafone feels no responsibility to deliver on their promise. I have visited a Vodafone office, called twice, written once since the current incident began. Since I just moved to Germany last year, my German is really bad, therefore, I have struggled to get the right service which I wouldn't have needed if their device just works.

My priority right now is to be free of this contract. I just got debited 43.98 Euros for a service I did not use for the last month nor will I be able to use even if I get a reply and a promise to fix the problem. The last time I had this issue, it took more than two weeks between when they finally replied and when the issue was fixed.

Lastly, my job is already difficult to have to deal with poor internet service. Coupled with a contract that locks me into a bad service, it just makes me really feel bad. If anyone reading this has good advice for me on how to get out of this "abusive" contract, I'll thankfully listen to them.

Thank you.

22 Antworten 22
Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello khwarizmi,

sorry that the connection is not working. But I see in the system only 2 messages from you.

Currently the router is also not online for a long time. Have you disconnected it from the power?

If yes, please connect it so that we can check the line.

Greetings Moni  

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

The device is on. I can't even connect to it from my phone or laptop because none of them detect it. I personally do not have confidence in this type of device anymore!

Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi khwarizmi,

that means your device do not find the WiFi network? Is it not listed in the phone or laptop?

Best regards, ^mkk

khwarizmi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

Yes, it does not appear on the list of available WiFi networks on my phone or laptop. Yet, the Kabelbox device is on with the power, phone, and internet indicator lights flashing continuously.

Manu

Hi khwarizmi,

is your router online? I cannot get any data. You have to connect the router all the time.

Best Regards, Manu

khwarizmi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear all,

I have answered this same questions over and over again. 

Is my router plugged to the power source? Yes

Is the router cable connected? Yes

Why can't you see any data? I don't know. I can't also see my WiFi name.

All I know is that the cablebox lights are blinking whenever it is powered on. 

Best regards,

khwarizmi

Manu

OK, well, we have an issue. If I look at the data, I see your router offline for more than 30 days.

You say your router ist online.

The router was changed in April by a technician, right? Was there another change after that?

Can you please send me the MAC-Address from the now connected router in a private message?

Best regards, Manu

khwarizmi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

That's how long we have been cutoff from the internet. The first time was also more than 2 months. In all I have not had a working device for about 3 to 4 months.

Yes, the device was changed after the firs time it developed a similar problem.

I will send you the Mac Address in a DM.

Manu

Well thats curious. This MAC address is the one I have in your data. And if I look directly at the router via MAC, it is still offline. Nothing there... like it is not connected to the antenna socket. The cable is plugged in correctly? Sorry, but I have to ask, to be really sure. If so, I will order a technician for you to check this directly. Ok?

Best, Manu