abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wiederherstellung des Online-Zugriffs auf Rechnungen für Pulse for Integrated Solutions GmbH
PulseGmbH
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Subject: Restoration of online access to invoices for Pulse for Integrated Solutions GmbH (customer number: ******)

Dear  Vodafone  GmbH team,

I hope this email reaches you safely. My name is Kareem Abusaid and I am writing to you as Managing Director of Pulse for Integrated Solutions GmbH. I hope this message reaches you in good health and good spirits.

I am writing to address an issue that has arisen since we requested a change in the contract and billing details for our company. Previously, the contract was registered in my name, Hebatallah Rashwan. However, we have now officially applied to change the contract and all associated invoices to the name of our company, Pulse for Integrated Solutions GmbH.

While the change to the contract details was successfully processed, we encountered an issue with our access to the online portal. Before the contract change, we were able to easily access our monthly invoices via the online portal. Unfortunately, since the change to the company name, our access to the online portal has been interrupted and we can no longer access our invoices as before.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue immediately. Specifically, I would like to ask you to:

1. Check the account details for Pulse for Integrated Solutions GmbH with the customer number: ******

2. Make sure that our access to the online portal is restored so that we can display monthly invoices in PDF format and can download.

3. Grant us access to our complete billing history up to the current date so that we can effectively track and manage our billing records.

Please note that my preferred method of communication is email and I do not prefer telephone contacts. Please communicate only by email.

Furthermore, if this email is not addressed to the correct department, I kindly ask that you forward it to the appropriate department.

Access to our online invoices is important for our internal financial management and records. We have been Vodafone GmbH customers for many years   and appreciate the convenience and efficiency that your services offer.

I kindly request you to prioritize this matter and provide us with a solution as soon as possible. If any additional information or documentation is required from our side to facilitate this process, please do not hesitate to inform us and we will provide it promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to a quick resolution so that we can continue to benefit from your services without interruption.

If you have any questions or need further clarification, please feel free to contact me using the following contact information:

Address: ******

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Kind regards,

Kareem Abusaid

@PulseGmbH personal data removed due to community rules. BR Chr1ssy

6 Antworten 6
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Nobody in this customers-help-customers forum will be able to help you.

And the access to the old invoices won't be restored if you transferred ownership of contracts.

Anyhow the old owner of the contract may ask customer services for copies of the old invoices to be sent via postal mail to him - yet this service incurs an additional fee for each invoice.

PulseGmbH
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I still facing the same problem and no one from Vodafone tried to help!!!

reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Simply said: You won't be able to access those old invoices due to data protection laws.

The old contract holder may ask Vodafone to send him all of the needed invoices - but you -as new contract holder- won't get any of these invoices as you are simply not the old contract owner and as such data protection laws forbid to hand over old invoices to you.

PulseGmbH
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I need to access the invoices that were issued after the issuing of the new contract with my company name.

I already have the old invoices, I need to access the new monthly invoices since the contract and the invoices carrying my company name and I am not able to do so! 

reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You will need to register with the new credentials -- the old credentials won't work due to the same data protection laws.

PulseGmbH
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The new contract already assigned to my account, can I register again for the same contract with a new account?