abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Received router and set up, but no internet till the technician appointment
HT212
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I signed up for the DSL internet and booked an appointment slot for a technician to come and set everything up. However, a few days ago I got a text stating that I may no longer need the technician to come and set up the router - I provided some further information (I.e. previous tenants) and was told they would get back to me. But I know the previous tenants also used a DSL internet connection so I'm confused as to why I need a technician.

I received my router today and managed to set everything up but obviously I still have no internet as vodafone still consider this line closed until the appointment is fulfilled. Is there a way to bypass this and have vodafone start my connection now?

Many thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
HT212
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have an appointment for a technician to come on the 27.07.2022. I tried to obtain an earlier appointment but got an email this morning saying that was not possible and now my appointment is on the 28.07.2022, which I cannot do. On my Vodafone, the original appointment is still in place and I would love to keep the appointment for the 27.07.2022. Could someone confirm this is possible.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

@HT212  schrieb:

Is there a way to bypass this and have vodafone start my connection now?

No - and it's not Vodafone that considers the line closed, but the line is/was closed by Telekom (either directly or o behalf of his DSL provider) as the previous tenant moved out.

Telekom now needs to re-activate the line - in the best case, they can identify your outlet/line based on the given information and don't need to come to your appartment - but depending on your tariff and the tariff the previous tenant had, you will be switched to a different DSL port. And this can only be done by a technician - and this will be done at the booked appointment date...

Ok, I thought as much. 

thanks for answering 🙂

HT212
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have an appointment for a technician to come on the 27.07.2022. I tried to obtain an earlier appointment but got an email this morning saying that was not possible and now my appointment is on the 28.07.2022, which I cannot do. On my Vodafone, the original appointment is still in place and I would love to keep the appointment for the 27.07.2022. Could someone confirm this is possible.