abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem with new connection request and email address
OwnershipChange
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi team, 

I am writing here in community as we don't speak German.

I had order for a new vodafone internet for a second home in Konigstrase 23 Ehningen 71139 via check 24. 
After a few minutes I got an email to confirm my email address, However, I am unable to confirm as it says  That unfortunately did not work   Please enter the contract owner's date of birth. This connection will be in name of my wife. I never received any customer number for this request.

Not sure what is the problem, is it because- I already have a connection with same email address in my primary home(in berlin)? 

However, I requested for a cancellation of the connection request via Check24 and created new connection request in my wife's name again everything in her name( from Check24 again)
Now my wife got an email saying there already a connection request in your name and canceling the new request to avoid duplication. In the letter they mentioned a  Customer number - 260648404
We are very confused now which is the right connection which is getting processed? We need internet connection to new home as soon as possible. 
Please help to sort this problem. 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
natas666
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

unfortunately right now it is not possible 2 confirm email-address / contract summary in ex-unitymedia federal states.

the responsible iz section by vodafone is informed , but still working on it.

if u want 2 hurry up this case, ise one of the official support channels 2 vonfirm your order by voice recording

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
natas666
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

unfortunately right now it is not possible 2 confirm email-address / contract summary in ex-unitymedia federal states.

the responsible iz section by vodafone is informed , but still working on it.

if u want 2 hurry up this case, ise one of the official support channels 2 vonfirm your order by voice recording

Hi Natas,

As per your recommendation, I connected to your customer care via facebook messenger, they were quick to respond within a day and they said your connection is plug and play. Since you already have the router, just give the MAC and Serial number we will activate. 
I was under a assumption that everything is good, I will move to new home and connect my router.
Unfortunately When I moved to my home connected my router the internet is not working. I quickly ran to near by vodafone store who helped me to call the customer care (in german) and raised a technical ticket for me.
However I need the internet on a urgent basis as its very essential for me.
The ticket number is 009-1462685/23. Can you ask someone to call me who speak a bit of english to come and visit my apartment to resolve this issue?