abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

New DSL contract via check24
Moyu
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello!

I applied for a new DSL contract through check24 and got a confirmation email from Vodafone on 2022/07/22, the status says 'Der Auftrag befindet sich in der technischen Bearbeitung, wir warten möglichweise auf Rückmeldung von Lieferanten.' 

I haven't got any update since then, is it normal, or maybe something is wrong with the contract?

Thank you in advance for your help!

@Moyu Since this is a DSL contract, I move it to the DSL board Billing & Contract,

4 Antworten 4
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

check24 sends your wish to Vodafone, and they can say yes or no. The confirmation was only to say to you, theat the contract is in techical processing,maybe they are waiting for a feedback from the delivery service, not more and not less. 

fama21
Datenguru
Datenguru

hello and welcome. 

my remommandation: call the cehck24 hotline and ask them. 

if you got the message from check24 with the subject "Ihr Internet-Auftrag wurde an Vodafone ... übermittelt" you have to call your vodafone provider. with have two for cable and one for DSL. in which state of germany are you? bundesland? and what is the exakt name of your contract? 

- Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten! 😉
- Daumen hoch, wenn ich helfen konnte. Sterne sind für mich völlig uninteressant.
- she/her: interessiert an Politik, Gesellschaft, Wissenschaft, der Welt, Kulturen, Sprachen, ...

I have received a confirmation email from Vodafone, which includes an ARC number and contract. From what I understand on Google, maybe vodafone is still checking with Deutsche Telecom? Excuse me for my poor german but every time I call customer service and ask if there is an English-speaking representative, they just hang up the phone.

Moyu
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello!

Thanks for the advice! Actually check24 showed 'an Anbieter übermittelt' since 2022/07/22. Excuse me for my poor german; is there a way to communicate with an English-speaking agent? The contract is Red internet & phone 100. I'm in Baden-Württemberg. I also notice in community's post that some online orders could take 6~8 weeks...