abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moved to a new apartment and being double charged
NoNetMuchSad
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Dear admins,

I moved a new apartment and am being double charged since a year now. Please can you help me to stop this and get a refund. 

When i moved, I did this from the moving service portal and then received a call from vodafone, where the agent 'promised' me the old contract will be removed a new contract will come into place with a 3 month discount(which i did not get either) but later i see from my bank statement that im being charged twice by vodafone. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Thanks

Nanda

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Nanda,

I found the other contract. You still have a DSL contract. I'm terminating your cable internet contract. You still have to return the router. You will find the return address in the confirmation of termination.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

12 Antworten 12
Nancy

Hello,

that's not nice. Couldn't the old contract be moved with it? Did you change technology from cable to DSL? When did you complain about this?

Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message so that I can take a look at it.

Important, please report back here in the thread afterwards.

Best regards

Nancy

hi Nancy

Thank you for your response, sorry for the delay in my reply  🙂 

I am not sure but i think both are dsl, in both homes there was a plug on the wall where i could connect. 

Please can you share with me how to send a private message? I tried several times but cannot find it. 

Thanks

Nanda

hi Nancy

I figured out how to send private messages, i sent the details to you via PM. 

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks

Nanda 

Nancy

Hello NoNetMuchSad,

I have looked into it. Unfortunately, we do not have any notification of your move. There is no cable internet contract for you at your new address.

Please check again which contract you are using at your new address.

Best regards

Nancy

hi Nancy

Thank you for checking, that's astonishing! I raised this moving request several times in the portal and even added a post in this community to request help. I received a call from vodafone and was assured that the move will take place and the old contract will be closed. 

I don't have any documents for this new contract as I assumed the details are the same. Please can you help me, where can i get this info. 

thanks

nanda

hi Nancy

I checked my phone messages, i see that the spelling of my name is incorrect, it is as below, please can i request you to search using this name, the dob should be the same, 

• Name: Nenda Guruswemy

Thanks 

Nanda

Nancy

Hello Nanda,

unfortunately, you have not responded to our enquiries in the posts. We are still trying to find out something together. Please check what's on your bill? What is the name of the contract you are using? Feel free to send me a picture of the debit via PN and then write to me again here in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy

hi Nancy

I sent you a PM with the debit details and also the account number of the new account, it appears that the old account was not closed and instead a new account has been opened for me. Kindly requesting you to take a look. Please let me know if you need more info. 

Thanks

Nanda

Nancy

Hello Nanda,

I found the other contract. You still have a DSL contract. I'm terminating your cable internet contract. You still have to return the router. You will find the return address in the confirmation of termination.

Best regards

Nancy