abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Relocating to Hotel
GCD
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Team,

I am moving out of my apartment and relocating to a hotel for 3 months from May 2019.

My 2 year contract ends on Nov 2019.

Is it possible to pause the connection for the 3 months until i find a new house ?

If not , can i cancel the contract ? What shall be done in order to cancel the contract ?

Thanks!!

5 Antworten 5
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi GCD,

welcome to our Community.

Unfortunately it's not possible to pause the contract and if the contract runs until November 2019 you can't cancel the contract earlier.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
GCD
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Stephan,

Since, the service cannot be transferred to a hotel to which i am moving into. Why it is not possible to cancel the contract ?

What are the rules if i have to cancel the contract before november 2019 ?

Regards,

Gokul

Stephan

Hi GCD,

it is possible to cancel a contract at the end of its term. In your case to November.

If you move to an address that we cannot provide, you can cancel with a notice period of three months from the date of the move. If you moved into a hotel for three months, you'd still pay for this contract.

Regards

Stephan

GCD
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Stephan,

Ok. If i find a house before november , can i use the same contract in the new address ? In this case how much time before i should inform the new address ? 

Currently i am using 200 Mb/s. Can i change my plan to 12 Mb/s ?

Regards,

Gokul

Stephan

Hi GCD,

if our cable services are available at the new address, you can take your connection with you. The sooner you let us know, the better.

By the way: unsolicited private messages to the moderators, like those you sent to Grit, are not welcome. Nice try. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Regards

Stephan