Menu Toggle

Wer hat diesen Beitrag bewertet


Hello @shreyans ,
You must have your wife's CallYa card transferred to you. You can do this with this document:


After that, you can request a change from CallYa to your term contract.


You can do this via this number: 0800 444066 0458


Or you can write to customer care via WhatsApp: 0172 12 172 12


If necessary, use a translator from the Internet. My English is also not good enough to answer you without a translator. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Sei du selbst die Veränderung, die du dir wünschst für diese Welt. (Mahatma Gandhi)
Mehr anzeigen
Wer hat diesen Beitrag bewertet