abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract Termination automatically if new tenant gets new connection in same address
H_MK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Team,

I got the connection from MediaMarkt and I had to move out of the house so I informed them about the new tenant and they made a new contract for the new tenant from October 1st.  Also, they told me my contract will be canceled/terminated automatically and also informed one address one connection is possible. Based on that I have sent the router to Vodafone on Monday 4th October 2021. 
Today October 8th, 2021 I got a message from the Vodafone team saying the device is received by the team.
But I also see for October month I have been charged from Vodafone. which means my contract was not terminated?

Please provide me with some information on the same.

Best Regards,
HMK
11 Antworten 11
H_MK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@Grit But if I have a proof of new address why cannot I directly get terminated?
Why I have to opt moving service and follow this many procedures?

@H_MK  schrieb:

@Grit But if I have a proof of new address why cannot I directly get terminated?

Because the right to prematurely terminate is only given if the service cannot be granted at the new address as contractually agreed. In case it can be granted, there is no right to prematurely cancel and your contract moves with you.

@H_MK  schrieb:

Why I have to opt moving service and follow this many procedures?

Because the moving service exactly involves those checks if the service can be granted at your new address or not. Only if the checks from Vodafone tell that it is impossible, to provide the contractually agreed services, your contract will be prematurely cancelled.