abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wlan Hotspot Flat cancellation
HaiVu
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi

I'm a student currently in Italy. Last July I came to visit my relatives in Gemany. First I stayed at my uncle's house in Weimar and registered for Wlan Hotspot to use internet promtly. But the mail by post from Vodafone, which contained my customer ID and the mandate, came too late. By the time it arrived I was already at my cousin's in Leipzig. Then, I only wanted to cancel it because it'd been weeks and I no longer needed the service. But the help team from Vodafone failed to give me a direct answer or solution. One man gave me a link leading to my Vodafone contract management page and told me to cancel there but I couldnt since there was no contract. I even went to a Vodafone store but they told me I can only cancel online. Then on 21st August I was charge 25,79 EUR for a service I never received and tried so many times to cancel. 

I've been very busy writing my thesis for graduation this October, but now I'm giving it a last try. Can someone help me cancel the service and get a refund please?

Best regards

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello HaiVu,

we doesn't received your cencellation. I'll cancel your contract now. The confirmation will you receive in the next few days.

Do you have other questions?

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Tina

Hello HaiVu,

I'll take a look. Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Beste Grüße

Tina

HaiVu
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I sent you the info, pls check.

Thanks

Tina

Hello HaiVu,

we doesn't received your cencellation. I'll cancel your contract now. The confirmation will you receive in the next few days.

Do you have other questions?

Best regards

Tina

mememe
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I've also sent you my cancelation request as I couldn't get the contact form to work for me.

Can you please review? thank you!

FernandoAnholon
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi

I'm paying each 7 day a hotspot ticket but I not even have a cellphone! This is for sure a fraud and I needed to cancell my credit card... however, now I'd like to cancell it with you guys and I cant because nothing appears in my MeinVodafone.

How can I cancell it???