abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wlan Hotspot Cancellation
Margot86
Youngster
Youngster

To whom who may concern.

I spent the month of August and September in Berlin for professional reasons and I was lucky enough to be able to rent an apartment but unfortunately it did not had internet so I tried to purchase a hotspot Wlan ticket with you for 29.99.

I was never able to have Internet connection and as you can see in the files attached in this email the hotspot ticket was canceled and the money refunded to me, so until now was everything was fine.

By my surprise on my last days in Berlin I receive an invoice to pay 29.66 back too you regarding the Wlan hotspot ticket that I never used and it was refunded by you.

So I ask politely to cancel any account that I have with you and any invoice regarding my account.

And it is pointless and I kindly ask not to sent any mail to address that I provided because I will be leaving the country soon and I don't want any assel for the landlord.

Kind regards

Marlena Margot
Error Icon
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to kabel.deuschland@vodafone.com because the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email.
The response was:
550 Invalid recipient <kabel.deuschland@vodafone.com> (#5.1.1)

Show quoted text
----- Message truncated -----
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Margot86,

if you have any questions about hotspot tickets, please contact our customer service on 0631 352 24 93*(daily 8 am - 10 pm) or by e-mail: wlan-shop@kundenservice.vodafone.com

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Tina

Hello Margot86,

if you have any questions about hotspot tickets, please contact our customer service on 0631 352 24 93*(daily 8 am - 10 pm) or by e-mail: wlan-shop@kundenservice.vodafone.com

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!