abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

WiFi Router not working
Amit1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Earlier the router WiFi signal was very week. From yesterday it has completely stopped the WiFi signal. Now hotspot is not visible. The router might have defected. I don't have internet access. Please help me to solve this issue. 

14 Antworten 14
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Amit1,

I'm not sure. Do you have an own router or do you mean an ordinary hotspot?

Kind regards
Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

The WiFi Router is provided by the Vodafone. LAN is working fine. No problem with the internet connection. Router's hotspot signal too low. I can get the signal only when I take the device very close (0.5 meter). It needs replacement. Can you please suggest what should be done to get the router replaced? Attached the router type.

Regards,

Amit

Wallace

Hi Amit,

Which router (model) do you have from us? Can you please perform a factory reset with the router?

Regards

Wallace

Hello,

I have HITRON CVE-30360 router. I did factory reset, but nothing changed. Routers signal emitting capacity has been reduced. I think it needs replacement.

Thanks,

Amit

Wallace

Hi Amit,

I like to change the router. Send me your customer data (name, address, birthday, customer number) in a private message and then let me know that you have transmitted the data.

Regards

Wallace

Hello Wallace,

I have sent details in private mail.

Thanks,

Amit

ERFD

Hello, Amit1,

I initiated the exchange. Please send us feedback after the device has been replaced. The defective router must be returned to us.

Best regards Fred

Amit1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Thanks for initiating the replacement.

I stay alone in house. House will be locked during my office hours. How can I know when will the technician come to house? or is there possibility to have technician come to house for replacement at specific time?

Thanks,

Amit

Amit1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

It's been two weeks, nobody come to replace the router. Could you please let me know the status?

Thanks

Amit