Frage

Antwort

Lösung

WLAN hotspot flat cancellation
MohsenSh
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I tried this service for almost two month and at the end of the last month I tried to cancell this service. But now, the monthly money for this service is dropped from my account.

what should I do to ensure the cancellation of the contract and get my money back? I want a refund of my money. please help me with this problem.

Regards,

Mohsen 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Mohsen,

there's really nothing visible in the system. However, I have now processed the notice as a gesture of goodwill. Please note that the contract has a notice period of 4 weeks. So the contract ends on 27.07.2019. A written confirmation is on its way to you.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Stephan

Hi MohsenSh,

have you already received a cancellation confirmation for the Hot Spot Flat? If so, what is the cancellation date?

As a rule, these contracts cannot be terminated immediately, but have a certain period of notice.

And please do not send private messages to the moderators if you are not asked to do so.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your message and your consideration.

No I didn't received the cancellation email but the contract is deleted from my account and when I want to check my contracts on my profile, I get a message which shows I don't have any contract. 

However, the money for the whole month is dropped from my bank account and also I received the online bill email yesterday (which I can not check it online because in my profile, I don't have any contract).

So, I appreciate if you can help me with this problem to get my money back.

Thanks,

Mohsen

Lars

Hi Mohsen,

I can take a look at it. Please send me the following data by private message:

- Customer number

- names

- Address

- date of birth

- Purpose of the last debit.

Please contact us here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Dear Lars,

Thanks for your help and follow up.

I sent the information to you by a private message.

Best regards,

Mohsen 

Lars

Hi Mohsen,

I can't find any termination in the system. When and how did you send them to us? If you do not see the contract in MeinVodafone, it is because you have not yet registered the contract in the customer portal.

Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars,

I had my contract in MyVodafone portal before the time I tried to cancel it and I send a request to cancel it before the end of the June month (I think in June 28th) by following the instructions which I found in this link (https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/WLAN-Hotspots/Hotspot-service-not-working-Cancelation/td-p/1960145) via sending a contact form. Also, since I saw that the contract is no longer in my profile, I though the cancellation process was completed.

BTW, I am appreciate if you can help me with the cancellation of my contract and show me a way to get my money back ASAP.

Best regards,

Mohsen

Lars

Hi Mohsen,

there's really nothing visible in the system. However, I have now processed the notice as a gesture of goodwill. Please note that the contract has a notice period of 4 weeks. So the contract ends on 27.07.2019. A written confirmation is on its way to you.

Best regards

Lars

ok, thanks for your help and follow up.

Regards,

Mohsen

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello,

since your request is clarified, I close the post.

Regards

Grit