abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Ticket is not working and the Customer Service is totally impolite
EkaterinaAstrid
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

To whom it may concern,

I have the following problem: I bought several Vodafone Tickets for a week, but every time my laptop (MacBook Pro, MacOs Mojave) disconnect from Wi-fi, I cannot connect back again, because I am left on the starting page of the hotspot website, where I am asked to buy a new one (when clicking on the "display remaining term" I am redirected on the starting page, where I am asked to buy a new ticket)

I was told at customer service at first, that this is a server problem, so I need to call every time to ask them to reset this server. I was doing so for two weeks and I wanted to do it this morning as well, but the customer support refused to help.

They told around 3 or 4 days ago, that I should turn out random mac-adress on my laptop, how-nobody knows. So I spent hours on forums, but I didn't even find "mac adress" in my settings. And the way to turn it off as well (I am not so sure that this setting can be changed in apple products easily). Also I was told to call technical support, which I did, but the problem is that I dont have customer number (I have transaction number and invoice) and I dont speak German as well.

So today in the morning customer serviece refused to help me for the two following reasons:

1. I dont speak German and this is my problem.

I am sorry, but it sounds a bit racist. If Vodafone would like to provide the network only for German-speaking people it should be stated beforehand.

2. They have given me "too much" tickets. Excuse me, I have bought the tickets- nobody gave them for me for free. But even though I cant use them and they are valid now. Or is it again a problem, that I am not German...?

I am very upset with the situation and Vodafone behavior. I would like to leave rewiev and I kindly ask to provide me informatiom, where can I do it. As well I hope that some day it will not be so racist.

Sorry for all of this, hope for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Ekaterina

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi EkaterinaAstrid,

you already have a thread on the topic. Please send Martin the PM and he will get back to you.

I will close this thread to avoid double work.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Lars

Hi EkaterinaAstrid,

you already have a thread on the topic. Please send Martin the PM and he will get back to you.

I will close this thread to avoid double work.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!