abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Terminate Hotspot subscribtion
erik2000
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi there,

I was just on the chat with a colleague to you regarding the subscription of the Hotspot ticket I just bought.
He told me to send an email to kontakt@vodafone.com, and today I got a reply that I should write here.

Of what I understand, it automatically renews for another month if I don’t say otherwise. 
Since I don’t need it more than one month, actually just a few weeks, I hereby want to make sure that there wont me any renewal.
But I still need to use the month that I payed for.

I'm attaching my invoice.
Please confirm.

Thanks a lot,
Erik
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello

it's a 30-day ticket. I can't help you there. Please contact the responsible support:

0631-3522493 (8-22 Clock) or Mail to wlan-shop@kundenservice.vodafone.com

By the way, you should not post any private data publicly, so I removed the attachment again.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Grit

Hello erik2000,

is it a hotspot ticket which is limited in time or have you booked the hotspotflat? The difference is whether we can help you here or whether you have to go somewhere else.

Regards

Grit

Hi Grit,

I think it's normal Hotspot ticket. I bought 1 month.

I'm attaching the invoice so you can have a look.

Do I have to cancel it, or does it automatically run out after 1 month?

Thanks,

Erik

Grit

Hello

it's a 30-day ticket. I can't help you there. Please contact the responsible support:

0631-3522493 (8-22 Clock) or Mail to wlan-shop@kundenservice.vodafone.com

By the way, you should not post any private data publicly, so I removed the attachment again.

Regards

Grit

markodj
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @Grit 

I need help. I have purchased two monthly vouchers for the hotspot WLAN however I cannot acces the Vodafone Hotspot service (please look at the picture attached). I thought that I could get help at the branch office (filliale) but they have reffered me to the contact center. I was unable to get any help at the contact center (everything is in German language, and I was unable to get to the person to speak with).

Can you please direct me to where I can find help for this matter? Is there a special phone, email, etc.

If the hotspot service is no longer available I would need to revoke my vouchers.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello markodj,

the error looks more like an error in the browser? Have you ever deleted the cookies and caches or tested another browser?

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

@Moni_GKMany, many, many thanks for the reply. I highly appretiate it.

However the problem is not solved. I have cleared the cache and the cookies and tried accross multiple devices, but the outcome was the same. Please take a look at the picture below which shows WiFi selection. The Hotspot service was running fine until December 18 2019.

Moni_GK

Hello markodj,

especially the hotspot tickets we do not see much. I also cannot see whether it is successfully booked.

The colleagues from the hotspot ticket service can see more.

You can reach them under 0631 352 24 93 (daily 8 - 22 o'clock) or by e-mail: wlan-shop@kundenservice.vodafone.com  

Kind regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

@Moni_GKMany, many, many thanks. I will try to make contact immediately. Regards, and best wishes for the New Year.

Moni_GK

Hello markodj,

thank you, I wish you the same.

kind regards

Moni