abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem with Hotspot
conita
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I bought on Sunday a week ticket to connect to the Hotspot with my computer but since yesterday evening is not working anymore. When I connect to the hotspot, the connection is limited, I get a message that internet is not available with it and I constantly get a "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET" error on the browser.

Thanks in advance!

13 Antworten 13

Hi,

No, I have used the hotspot other weeks without any problem... then suddenly it stopped working. I can send you my mac if it helps.

Would it be possible for you to check the status of the hotspot I mentioned above? Is there a way you can check if the hotspots are working properly and if they had downtime?

Thanks.

SebastianSe
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi conita,

Both spots appear to be fine. I have checked them. Was there an improvement in the last couple of days?

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Sebastian,

I didn't buy a new ticket because I don't want to be charged again for a ticket that might be useless. Is it possible to do something about my previous ticket? Because I paid for a week and wasn't able to use it. Very disappointing.

Thanks.

SebastianSe

Hello conita,

We don't guarantee permanent access to every single hotspot. So unfortunately I can't give you a refund. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!