abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem with Hotspot
conita
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I bought on Sunday a week ticket to connect to the Hotspot with my computer but since yesterday evening is not working anymore. When I connect to the hotspot, the connection is limited, I get a message that internet is not available with it and I constantly get a "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET" error on the browser.

Thanks in advance!

13 Antworten 13
Jens
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello conita,

is it only at one Hotspot? And did you tried another browser?

Regards

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
conita
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Yes, it's only at one Hotspot. I tried different browsers with my laptop and still the same. I also tried to connect from my phone to see if I'm able to buy a ticket for it, buy it never gets assigned an ip from the hotspot or not able to load the page to buy the ticket.

conita
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Is it possible to cancel the ticket and ask for a refund or something? Cause It's been 4 days already since it's not working and for a weekly ticket it's a lot for me.

SebastianSe
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello conita,

Could you please inform me about the ID of the spot? I would like to check it.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

conita
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hi Sebastian,

According to the mobile app, the hotspots closest to me are BP-3-4082
BA-3-16965. I'm not sure how to check to which one am I connected with my laptop. But when I try to connect with my phone, in the app the Hotspots ID is empty.

Thanks!

So the hotspot seems to be working (at least the hotspot portal shows up now). But it's pointless cause my weekly ticket already expired.

This seems to be the hotspot I have connected with my laptop: HH-3-2051936. This one is also displayed in my phone HH-3-3506777

Wallace

Hi conita,

have you tested another browser or why does the hotspot work now?

Reagards

Wallace

I dont know why it started working. Btw is not stable, it comes and goes. I tried different browsers as I mentioned before, but that is not the problem, cause I have the same issue on all my devices.

Wallace

Hi conita,

Do you have an antivirus or firewall on your devices that can block the connection?

Regards

Wallace