abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Problem mit Hotspot Rechnung - AGAIN
MYusein88
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Team,

I was forwarded here to raise ticket for my problem.

Last year I have somehow registered for Hotspot service of Vodafone and generated some amount of outstanding invoices without using the service. I managed to get in contact with english speaking customer support and he helped me to remove my "contract" with Vodafone after I pay my outstanding payment. I had ~50 EUR to pay and I paid it. (you can find it attached - paid via viacash). Now after 1 month I receive new invoice for a service, which I don't use and have never used . And I'm expected to pay it in 7 days, otherwise i will have "penalties". Can you fix it forever and ever. I don't want to use this service and have nevere used. 

Edit: Attachment removed for privacy reasons

8 Antworten 8
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Good morning,

first of all, welcome to our community. Did you cancel the contract? Before I can help you, please tell me the state you live in.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Dear Tina,

I am temporarely in Germany, that's why decided to use Vodafone Hotspot while I'm here, so don't have to make 1 or 2 year contract. I tried to enable this monthly plan where you pay and receive 4 devices with the same code, but never received code and used the service.

In april I had conversation with your colleagues and one of them told me that he has already end my obligations with Vodafone, I just need to pay ~50EUR and I paid it via "via cash" in REWE store. I attached the receipt, but it was deleted due to privacy reasons. Then I had e-mail chain with you colleagues, where the same colleague told me that I shouldn't receive invoices anymore and he will try to return all the weekly and monthly gutsheins I bought. This is the "ticket" probably you can see the mail thread.

Unser Gespräch[T20220331009AS050Z71219864]

Currently I'm in Wurzburg, but soon will move back to my country and I want to finalize this as I continue to receive invoices - the last one is from yesterday 16 EUR..

I really hope thta you will managed to help me. 

Regards,

Mustafa Yusein

Tina

Thank you. For a closer look send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards
Tina

Done. I sent you private message

Nancy

Hello MYusein88,

I have good news for you, the contract was terminated on 23.04.2022. You will therefore be charged until this date. Currently, there are still 16.86 euros outstanding.

Best regards

Nancy

Thanks, Nancy! I'm a bit suprised how I have received another invoice having in mind that I've paid everything outstanding. Do you have information how it was generated?

Nancy

Hello MYusein88,

you will be charged the costs for the WLAN hotspot flat rate from 01.04.22 - 22.04.22 and a reminder fee.

Best regards

Nancy

Thanks! I sent the money on the listed IBAN and hope that I will not receive new invoices in the future.