abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Hotspot ticket not working
clairelaura__
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I bought a weekly ticket on 25th January which worked for a couple of days and then stopped working. I was asked to log in and purchase a new ticket, which I did. I purchased a second weekly ticket yesterday on 28th January, which is also now not working. 

In both instances the ticket worked until I disconnected from the internet due to inactivity and then stopped working as soon as i tried to reconnect. 

i now have two tickets that should be active but am being asked to buy ANOTHER new ticket. How can I get the system to recognise one of the tickets I already bought? I don't want to buy yet another ticket if that also won't work.

4 Antworten 4
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello clairelaura__,

unfortunately we cannot check the tickets here. Please contact the hotline 0631 352 24 93 (daily 8 am - 10 pm at local rate).

Regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

So customers pay for a service which doesn't work and then it is on the customer to pay again to call a hotline to try and get it fixed? 

ERFD

Hello clairelaura__,

this is the number to call for support if there are problems with the tickets. There they can credit you accordingly if the ticket is inactive. There is no other contact point for hotspot tickets. Sorry.

Regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
BinnenSegler21
Datenguru
Datenguru

Haben Sie eine Frage zu den Hotspot-Tickets und Hotspot-Gutscheinen? Allgemeine Fragen zu Hotspot-Tickets und Hotspot-Gutscheinen sowie Fragen zur Abrechnung

Kontaktieren Sie unseren Kundenservice: 0631 352 24 93* Täglich 8 - 22 Uhr erreichbar
Oder per E-Mail: wlan-shop@kundenservice.vodafone.com

Technisches Problem oder Störung

Kontaktieren Sie unsere gratis Technik-Hotline: 0800 52 66 625 (täglich 24 Stunden erreichbar)
*Abrechnung gemäß Ihres Tarifes für einen Anruf ins deutsche Festnetz.